Need to Know Information for your Business
Our resources are for anyone, at any level, in the small business industry. These websites were individually selected based on the information each provides. If you are in the beginning stages of creating a business, designing an affiliate program or joining a direct sales company, there is something here for you. Maybe you have already joined a company, have some questions or are just interested in doing a background check. Be sure to take your time and do your own research. It is well worth the time and effort. This list is a great place to start!
FREE ONLINE CLASSES
One of the world’s largest online resources for small businesses providing essential tools and resources to start, grow and manage your business.
- Alert you when you’re spending a certain amount of time on an activity.
- Allow you to block distracting websites during focus time.
- Keep track of what you accomplished throughout the day.
- Identify how much time you spend on a variety of activities, including email, meetings, etc.
- You can sign up for a Lite account, which is completely free or their premium service for added features.
The app is free for up to 20 sessions per month or you can pay a reasonable yearly fee for unlimited sessions and extra features.
There is a free 2-week trial, so you can see if it works for you.
DOMAINS, HOSTING, WEBSITES
(Affiliate) Their Uptime is 99.99%. Fast and Reliable and best of all the customer services it here to help when you need it. We have personally tried Godaddy, Hostgator and Bluehost before moving to Siteground. They have been the best for us!
FACEBOOK & TWITTER TOOLS
101 TOP TWITTER TOOLS FOR 2017
CREATING IMAGES, PHOTO EDITORS, LOGO MAKERS
SOCIAL MEDIA AUTOMATION
The free plan includes three social networks. Schedule up to ten posts daily along with basic analytics.