The Wahm Addict LLC Wins Top Honors in Mom Business Competition
Clinton Township, MI – May 7, 2014 – From among contestants across the United States, The Wahm Addict LLC has been ranked # 41in StartupNation.com’s 2014 Top 100 Leading Moms in Business competition (www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business).
Hundreds of thousands of votes have been cast in the annual competition, and this year’s flurry of popular support of the 2014 Top 100 contestants was no exception. America has once again demonstrated its immense interest and supportiveness for moms building businesses as they also tend to their families.
“With startup rates at an all-time high, these leading moms are leading the pack in startup rates,” says Rich Sloan, chief startupologist and co-founder of StartupNation. “They’re going after their business opportunities and developing their innovative products and services with fervor,” Sloan adds.
“We are very proud to be selected as one of the Top 100 Leading Moms in Business. Our goal continues to be to assist others, especially Moms reach their goals in their business and become and stay successful.”
Linda Chisnall & Gina Langley
The winner’s profile for The Wahm Addict LLC can be found at https://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/PROFILE.php?ID=12799.
The 2014 Top 100 Leading Moms in Business ranking highlights some of the dominant trends, motivations, and attributes among moms in business. They include:
- A great eye for providing attractive discounts, coupons, savings and value, all especially important to consumer moms of the recession era.
- A likelihood to come up with innovative products and solutions to address the challenging maze of motherhood. It’s an environment that demands resourcefulness.
- Conscience-driven business, where “doing well” is just fine, but the real rush comes from doing good.
- The attraction of being your own boss looms large for moms wanting to take control they just can’t find a day job.
- Sustainable solutions and responsible business practices are increasingly paramount.
- Making the most of the social media for business benefit is seemingly a birthright for the socially adept moms.
The full results of the 2014 Top 100 Leading Moms in Business ranking are available on StartupNation’s website at https://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/.